Primary and secondary infertility. Recurrent pregnancy loss. PCOS. Insulin Resistance. Low progesterone. Vitamin D deficient. 3 1/2 years and 3 (more) clomid cycle cautiously expecting #2!

Wednesday, November 24, 2004

Let's see...

Not much going on. On the 5th of November Aldon's submarine came in for a little bit to do some repairs, but they were gone again on the 8th. Atleast I had two days with him (since on of the days he worked 24 hours.) But it's sucked ever since he went back out. I'm missing him a ton and it's just not the same without him. All we can do lately is wait to hear when they're going to come home, but it sounds like it won't be until Mid-December or later. So everyone please home it's before Mid-December that they get back..



On the 15th I had my annual check done by my Primary Care Manager. What she did was more of a physical along with the annual checkup. I got my ears tested, my eyes checked, Blood Pressure, and Weight. All went well. I got a letter in the mailbox a few days ago from their office saying my results came back normal, so I have a year until I get another one done. I'm glad it came back good because I was nervous. Never know if I'll find out I have precancer again or worse (I had precancer of the cervix in 2001.)



Anyway, I got referred back over to the gyno. I should make an appointment with her soon, since it's not too far from when Aldon is coming home. I also have to call the PCM tomorrow to ask if she could give me a prescription for provera. I noticed she accidently gave me a prescription for glucophage which haven't taken for months.



So that's all the news that is up. For update on my weigh-in, check out my weightloss page! Bye!

0 comments:

Post a Comment