Primary and secondary infertility. Recurrent pregnancy loss. PCOS. Insulin Resistance. Low progesterone. Vitamin D deficient. 3 1/2 years and 3 (more) clomid cycle cautiously expecting #2!

Wednesday, April 21, 2004

Yesterday was Alisha and my appointment for weight and body fat check up. Our month report! Unfortunetely as it goes, I gained a few pounds since a week ago. I had a feeling I did. I really believe the weight it said last week was wrong anyhow.



Here's the report:

March 23, 2004 Results
WeightBody Fat
254.341.2%
April 20, 2004 Results
WeightBody Fat
247.937.5%




So in a month I officially lost 6.4 pounds and 3.7% body fat! I was upset about the weight but I am okay with it because I did good on body fat. I felt like sharing, also, the other figures of body fat.



March 23, 2004: Tricep Skinfold 32.2%

Suprallium skinfold (side) 49.1%

Thigh Skinfold 50.8%



April 20, 2004: Tricep Skinfold 26.7%

Suprallium Skinfold 37.5%

Thigh Skinfold 50.3%





Chase also remade our schedules. She took of weight training and put in some of her classes. She said first month she wanted us developing muscle and now since we have muscle fat burns quicker, so now we need cardio! Here's my schedule:



DayWorkoutMinutesExtra WorkoutMinutes
MondayMax Express30 minute class
TuesdayYoga60 minute class
WednesdayMax Express30 minute class
ThursdayAb class30 minute classEliptical30 minutes
FridayEliptical30 minutes
SaturdayEliptical30 minutes
SundayDay OffDay off




With eliptical she wants me doing level 5 or 6 and the last ten minutes in reverse. Encore express is what she referred to as ab class, it's a combination of abs & back. Max express is a class that involves step and kickboxing together. I already took max express today and was exhausted! It was one tough cookie of a class! I know it'll take me a while to do it well. I kept having to stop to take a breath and drink (next time I am bringing a 1 liter bottle of water!) I got to get myself credit though, since Aldon had the car today I biked there and back (15 minutes, 2.1 miles each way). That made it more of a challenge.



I asked Chase today... what could I expect to lose body fat wise this month. She said it varies. I asked her could I expect the same results as last month though and she said I could. So my goal to lose this month is: 6 pounds and 3% body fat. I like giving myself goals. I don't expect to be under 240 (like my last post said goalwise) until a month and a half from now, but it's just a realistic stepping point. Like "accomplish under this weight, then ten pounds less, then ten pounds less," etc. But I'm satisfied that I'm at this point so far. 3.7% body fat is something to really be proud of. And I am.

0 comments:

Post a Comment