Primary and secondary infertility. Recurrent pregnancy loss. PCOS. Insulin Resistance. Low progesterone. Vitamin D deficient. 3 1/2 years and 3 (more) clomid cycle cautiously expecting #2!

Tuesday, June 22, 2004

A good month

I wanted to mention an update on this journal, but didn't want to until I talked to my friend, Jolene. Wanted to chat with her about it all first before I mentioned it here. Now that I've talked to her I'm posting it! Well, on the 10th I started my medroxy at 11:30 pm. Around 12 am (so the 11th really) I noticed I was spotting. I had started my period on my *own*. If I had waited and not took my pill I would've known before then.



So, to say the least, I'm very happy. On my own. How great is that? I haven't technically had a period on my own for over three years. Why? Because May 2001 to October 2002 I was on ortho tricyclen (birth control) so that forced my periods and then I was on medroxy (provera) to start them afterwards since I wouldn't get them. So I haven't had a period on my own for quite a while and even then they weren't normal. This one made my cycle 30 days! Which means there's a chance I'll be ovulating normally. Exciting.



So on the 30th at 4 pm I go in for ovulation tests. I don't quite understand why she is doing it the 20th day of my cycle because it should happen around the 15th day of my cycle, right? Anyhow, I'm hoping it turns out to be my lucky month. Maybe this change will bring on some good news in the near future. Can't wait.



For other news... Alisha told me about three weeks ago she's pregnant. Although I am a little sad, I'm very happy for her. She wasn't trying, wasn't expecting it. She just got off birth control probably a month and a half ago. I guess she got pregnant that month. It's amazing in itself. I just hope all goes well for her though. Motherhood is a big journey.



I'll be updating Wallace News now. Bye! Take care.

0 comments:

Post a Comment