Primary and secondary infertility. Recurrent pregnancy loss. PCOS. Insulin Resistance. Low progesterone. Vitamin D deficient. 3 1/2 years and 3 (more) clomid cycle cautiously expecting #2!

Wednesday, October 13, 2004

Time flies...

Even when you're *not* having fun. So Jolene (:wink:) wouldn't chew me out, I started my pills today. I actually swallowed it without water.. ewww... I still can taste it. Let me tell you.. pills are HORRIBLE. So in about 9 days I should have my period, isn't that exciting? I'll make sure next month if I don't get my period to start the pills on time, promise. I want to make sure I'm semi normal before Aldon gets back! That way we can get back to baby making when he gets home! I'll have to make sure to make an appointment with the GYNO before then, that way I can get started on clomid that month he gets back.



Nothing else to mention! I guess the TTC journal gets sort of shorter when husband isn't home.. hmm, wonder why! I don't know if I'm the only one who thinks the male needs to be present TTC. ;o) I'll report more later!

0 comments:

Post a Comment