Primary and secondary infertility. Recurrent pregnancy loss. PCOS. Insulin Resistance. Low progesterone. Vitamin D deficient. 3 1/2 years and 3 (more) clomid cycle cautiously expecting #2!

Tuesday, October 19, 2004

Soon, soon... I hope

Well, I should be getting my period relatively soon. There may be a little mess up with it because I missed a day of my pill. So the 13th, 14th and 15th I took a pill.. then the 17th and 18th. I know I'll still get it. I should be looking to get it on the 22nd. I still wish I could get it on my own. Maybe next time I will. I'm on this PCOS yahoo group and some people were talking about glucophage. One person took glucophage and ovulated the same cycle.. then again some it took 6 cycles. I want to look up the benefits of it. I was on glucophage, but quit it because I didn't feel like it made a difference and it was causing a few problems. I might ask about it. Can't hurt to try it again, right? Maybe. We'll see.



That's pretty much it. I wish things were more exciting over here. Weight was on a plataeu, but I think it's finally over with. I'm 29 pounds lighter then I was in January... and sadly, it's the lighest I've been for two years. Too bad it hasn't brought my period back. Why can't I have a semi-normal functioning body? Is that to much to ask for?

0 comments:

Post a Comment