Primary and secondary infertility. Recurrent pregnancy loss. PCOS. Insulin Resistance. Low progesterone. Vitamin D deficient. 3 1/2 years and 3 (more) clomid cycle cautiously expecting #2!

Friday, October 8, 2004

I've been bad

I admit I haven't taken my provera to get my period yet. It's what, day 36? I guess I should start my pills tonight. I think I've just been hoping that there is some chance I'd get my period on my own. I really hate relying on pills for it. I want a normal body.



Nothing is really up. Atleast nothing important. I should schedule an appointment to go back to my PCM (primary care manager) so she can refer me back to my GYNO. At this point I'm not doing GYNO appointments, but I should get the referal ready so nearer to when Aldon comes home I can go in, have my appointment, and get clomid again.



Okay, brain froze. That's all that's said. Until later, bye!

0 comments:

Post a Comment