Primary and secondary infertility. Recurrent pregnancy loss. PCOS. Insulin Resistance. Low progesterone. Vitamin D deficient. 3 1/2 years and 3 (more) clomid cycle cautiously expecting #2!

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

CD 11

Today is now CD 11. I finished my clomid yesterday since I started it a day late, I just hope a day does not make a difference. Then again if it benefits me I'm all for it! Using my Clearblue easy fertility monitor (CBEFM) daily. Still says low fertility. The first month it starts it so early to try and get used to your cycles. Means I'll be going through probably 20 sticks too!! They want you to always use test sticks in packs of ten. So even if it detects fertility it wants you to continue after it, which I guess you don't really need to do. If I have to use over 20 I'll refuse! I just hope it shows peak fertility soon.

My CM is starting to show it's fertile. It's turning eggwhite and stretchy so I hope that means good news! I'll be keeping an eye on everything. I know a lot of women think it's a burden but I think it's helping me learn more about my body. I mean, honestly how many women know that their cervix changes positions different time in their cycle? Certainly not me!

Anyway, baby dust to all :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment