Primary and secondary infertility. Recurrent pregnancy loss. PCOS. Insulin Resistance. Low progesterone. Vitamin D deficient. 3 1/2 years and 3 (more) clomid cycle cautiously expecting #2!

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

I know I haven't been there for you

I apologize I have not been there for my blog friends. I'm reading people's posts, saving them to respond to later and not getting around to it. I'm sorry if you haven't seen me comment lately but I promise I'm watching out for you praying things are going well and getting better.

I feel guilty a lot lately. Between lack of energy then winding up with an upper respiratory infection and getting put on antibiotics, I haven't had the energy to do much. From blog commenting to painting rooms I need to. I hope every one understands and I promise I will be responding to every one soon!! I'm always thinking about every one.

Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment