Primary and secondary infertility. Recurrent pregnancy loss. PCOS. Insulin Resistance. Low progesterone. Vitamin D deficient. 3 1/2 years and 3 (more) clomid cycle cautiously expecting #2!

Friday, January 30, 2004

I decided that I should take exercising easy at first, just to get in the swing of things. So, I thought I should start a week of only walking on the treadmill for 30-35 minutes. So I've started that. I did it one time earlier, but with Aldon being around then we would do other things. I missed two days of it because of him. So, officially, I started yesterday. Which means I have 6 days including today left of light working out. I am going really slow on the treadmill, but I'm fine by it. I don't want to push my limits, plus I have to be careful with my exercising induced asthma. It really bites big.



Hopefully by next week I'll be able to work out faster. I'm pretty sure I will be able to. So, wish me luck. This week the easy stuff, next week a little bit harder.



I also decided I might start taking classes later on. They're $2.50 per class or $24 for 13 classes. They have spinning, step & tone, power training, strictly abs, and kick boxing. I think it'd be neat to do some of them. Perhaps in two weeks to three weeks, because in one week I'll have gone pass the small stuff. But for the second week, just a little more pushing. And three weeks it will increase more. So I think after three weeks I'll put more consideration into it. It sounds good, so I'll give you an update then on my choice.



I, honestly, haven't been to the obgyn lately. Ever since South Carolina. The last doctor was frustrating to me. But, this time, I'm gonna ask for what I want. I can't remember when my last appointment was for sure.. let me see... May '03 before I left there was my last appointment. So I'll go through my new PCM to get referred over to a new obgyn. Even though OBGYN is once a year, since I haven't gotten my periods right it'll be easy to be referred over. The only problem is I have to see if all my gynelogical stuff will be covered.



And this isn't related to pregnancy but I'm frustrated ::frowns:: I got to go to the dentist. I need to find one and schedule a cleaning and have them look at my gums. They hurt so bad! Atleast right now they do and I don't know why. I can see a little section inflammed and all. So I'll be scheduling an appointment for a dentist. What one, I do not know. I'll check who is on Tricare's list of accepted people and hope I can schedule an appointment ASAP. (Do you realize how hard it is to find people who accept Tricare here?? You think a lot would because there's so much Navy around. But Tricare is cheap and all, so I understand why they don't accept it... which, btw, makes me have a choice of two or three people for OBGYNs unless I want to go on base which is a NO!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment