Primary and secondary infertility. Recurrent pregnancy loss. PCOS. Insulin Resistance. Low progesterone. Vitamin D deficient. 3 1/2 years and 3 (more) clomid cycle cautiously expecting #2!

Wednesday, March 3, 2004

Well, well, not much is happening here. I've been working out. I've taken it a little lighter lately because of feeling bad. But I've been working out. I talked to my mom about it... I told her I wasn't losing any weight. I told her I decided I would start weight lifting because weight lifting equals muscles and muscles make fat burn quicker. Mom told me my brother was having the same problem until he started weight lifting. My brother is 350 pounds (last I heard before he started losing weight). Our family is obese! But we're all getting down to business.



It's been 22 days since I've gotten a letter from Aldon. I was grateful for a call yesterday from my phone tree lady. She told me there's a mail drop which means good for us. Because it means the boys will get mail from us and we'll get mail from them! So that's in a week or so I'll hear from him still. It's amazing how long he's already been gone. I still am not used to it.



That's pretty much it. I've started doing more cleaning up and projects but it'll be a while. That's all I really can do here alone.

0 comments:

Post a Comment