Primary and secondary infertility. Recurrent pregnancy loss. PCOS. Insulin Resistance. Low progesterone. Vitamin D deficient. 3 1/2 years and 3 (more) clomid cycle cautiously expecting #2!

Wednesday, March 31, 2004

Well, yesterday was yoga again! It was actually pretty nice. Still some moves I cannot do but it's all good. After yoga I felt really giddy. Guess it did me well. Well, we also got weighed in again because we wanted to. I wanted to see if I did lose weight since my scale was saying less. And the news is...



I weighed in at 250.1!!! I was 254.3 last time so in one week I lost 4.2 pounds. I don't know how either since I ate a lot of fatty foods but some healthy this week. I was happy though :o) Amazing to me that in 1 1/2 months of working out I lost only 5 pounds and in a week I lost 4 pounds.



Unfortunetely my weight is back today. But fortunetely, it's for a good reason. I have my period. I had to take my medroxy progresterone to start it again. I started my pills the 23rd... my last pill was taken the 27th and got it today. Which means 4 days after I stopped pills it started (which is normal for me).



So, all is well. I'm pretty satisfied right now. There should be about two weeks left until Aldon comes home so I have a long list of things to do. Todays goal is to accomplish completely cleaning the living room. :o) Take care everyone.



BTW, if someone came here through a link... and you want to get back to my site please click here: Wallace's Webpage

0 comments:

Post a Comment