Primary and secondary infertility. Recurrent pregnancy loss. PCOS. Insulin Resistance. Low progesterone. Vitamin D deficient. 3 1/2 years and 3 (more) clomid cycle cautiously expecting #2!

Monday, September 27, 2004

Perfect timing

I called in my refill order a few minutes ago. It'll be ready to be picked up earlier then I thought. It's ready Thursday, which is also Day 28 of my cycle. I think I'll wait around on the 28th to see if it comes by itself, then start my provera on the 29th to induce it. I really am hoping to get my period on my own sometime. If not this month.. maybe I can hope for next? I know I'll regret saying this.. but, I miss having my period on my own. Eeks! That's going to come back to bite me in the butt later.



My mom and I were talking on the phone again about children (I believe yesterday). Or maybe this was the same conversation? LOL. Anyway, I was talking to her about twins. I asked her if she would be shocked if I wound up with a pair (LOL). She told me she wouldn't be. I asked her why. She said it was because when I talked to her about being pregnant with twins she felt that I would be. It really has me wondering. My mother has fairly good intuition. So, we'll have to see! Right now, I'd be escatic being pregnant with one.

0 comments:

Post a Comment