Primary and secondary infertility. Recurrent pregnancy loss. PCOS. Insulin Resistance. Low progesterone. Vitamin D deficient. 3 1/2 years and 3 (more) clomid cycle cautiously expecting #2!

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Quickening, back pain and pelvis. Oh my!

It's been a while since I've posted. Every one says the 2nd trimester brings so much relief from exhaustion, discomfort, and nausea... they lied. I'm not upset about it (and I'm not complaining - it's more of a documentation, this has been new), but I do miss having energy that's for sure!! Would sure help when we have so much planned for the next few months (landscaping, gardening, nursery, etc).

I know I posted about abdomen pain and back pain. Well I went to see my doctor February 7th and she felt my uterus and said it feels like the baby had a growth spurt (which was what the abdomen pain was probably coming from). As for the back pain she pushed on my pelvis thinking it'd be sensitive there, but instead found out my back cried bloody murder. She referred me to a physical therapist and I saw them last week. He felt around and had me do different things, when he pressed on my pelvis he said the right side is actually turned skewed inward (I'm still trying to figure out how that happened and what it looks like). So I'll be going to physical therapy at least once a week.

Baby's heart beat is around 160's. Everything else is doing good - I'll be getting the gender scan in less then 2 weeks!

Oh yeah and 2 days ago I felt quickening. I was laying down on the couch. Felt some weird movement and jumped when all of a sudden I felt a jump in there!! It continued for 5 minutes and then stopped. Was the coolest feeling ever but did catch me off guard!!

I want every one to know, I do read your blogs. I'm always hoping for great news and keeping my fingers crossed. I know I don't always get a chance to respond but I'm always crossing my fingers, keeping hope and praying someday there will be great news. Whether TTC or on an adoption list, I'm thinking of you.

Photobucket

1 comments:

Mrs. S said...

Yay for movement!! Has the pain gotten any better since seeing the PT?

Post a Comment