Primary and secondary infertility. Recurrent pregnancy loss. PCOS. Insulin Resistance. Low progesterone. Vitamin D deficient. 3 1/2 years and 3 (more) clomid cycle cautiously expecting #2!

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Day 12- thing you are OCD about

Hmm this one is hard. I'm a little weird when it comes to things. I love organization, but am hardly organized. I love clean, but my house is never picture perfect. The one thing that bothers me is this - my husband putting dirty dishes on the counter. There's a freakin' sink, use it!! He does it especially after I just cleaned the counter up which irritates me the most. I don't care if the sink has dirty dishes in it, put it with them!!!! The funny thing is it doesn't bother me when *I* do it, but if he does it I want to start a war. Haha.

0 comments:

Post a Comment