Primary and secondary infertility. Recurrent pregnancy loss. PCOS. Insulin Resistance. Low progesterone. Vitamin D deficient. 3 1/2 years and 3 (more) clomid cycle cautiously expecting #2!

Wednesday, August 11, 2004

Frustrated/Impatient

Well, on the 10th I got my blood tests done. I called yesterday around 3 because they hadn't called me yet (they were prompt last time). They said that the results weren't in and the doctor would call me when they were. Blah blah blah. Well, they never called me today either! So it's a bit frustrating because they told me it'd be in.



Hopefully tomorrow they'll call me, then I'll mention the results. Otherwise I'm calling them back tomorrow and telling them they should be in. Yes, I'm impatient. I just want to know if the clomid did it's job. And I need to know the next steps.

0 comments:

Post a Comment