Primary and secondary infertility. Recurrent pregnancy loss. PCOS. Insulin Resistance. Low progesterone. Vitamin D deficient. 3 1/2 years and 3 (more) clomid cycle cautiously expecting #2!

Monday, August 9, 2004

Later today...

Later today I find out my results forthe ovulation tests. I'm afraid to know what they say. I'm hoping I ovulated, so I have some piece of mind. On 100 mg of clomid I'd better be ovulating. Although, as sad as it sounds, I sort of know this isn't my month (to get pregnant). Just my intuition taking over, but wishful thinking is still there.



In a way I've made up my mind about a few things. I'm going to start working out. If I get pregnant, great! If I don't, atleast I can work towards getting down a few sizes. That's my thinking in a nutshell. I'm trying to repair my emotions and do what's better for me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment