Primary and secondary infertility. Recurrent pregnancy loss. PCOS. Insulin Resistance. Low progesterone. Vitamin D deficient. 3 1/2 years and 3 (more) clomid cycle cautiously expecting #2!

Thursday, August 26, 2004

When you *look* at it like that

Miss Pregnant Alisha Says: "You're getting thin while I'm getting fat."



Hee hee, yep. There's atleast *something* to look forward too. Still I'd like to have a child. Pregnancy test in 2 hours! I'll update when I get the results, or complain if they never call me back. LOL.



Update 3 Pm: I'm back. I'm a little dissapointed. Not because the test said negative, since I knew it would be, but dissapointed in my doctor. Well, she doesn't want me on clomid while Aldon is gone. So, no clomid for me. What she wants me to do right now is:



Start provera to induce period

On day 28th of cycle check for pregnancy (this time), then if not, start provera again

On next 28th day start provera (if I don't get my period on my own)



She says we're just aiming to get my period between 28-32 days apart then start clomid, *once* Aldon is home. So I'll be on clomid again.. just when Aldon gets back. Personally it sucks because I want a normal ovulation *before* he gets home. I was about to cry. You know what she tells me? "You're 20 years old, don't rush things". Don't rush things? I can't have my period on my own, I can't ovulate, and I've been trying 22 unsuccessful months TTC! I understand I am young... but, c'mon I want my body to function right at the *least*.



So, when we start clomid up again, if I can't ovulate on 100 mg for the three months he's back she wants to refer me to a Endocrinologist, named Dr. Winslow. She says most likely it'll be either to raise clomid up, or put me on pergonal. Since Clomid is the milder fertility drug. I don't think I want to have pergonal though. I'd like to be able to get pregnant on Clomid.



So, I guess time will see what happens. She wants me to measure my basal body temperature. I guess that'll show if I am ovulating or not. Fun. I used to have problems remembering to take BCP each day, now I have to remember to take my temp the moment I wake. :long sigh: We'll see what happens. I don't really want to go to an endocrinologist.



0 comments:

Post a Comment