Primary and secondary infertility. Recurrent pregnancy loss. PCOS. Insulin Resistance. Low progesterone. Vitamin D deficient. 3 1/2 years and 3 (more) clomid cycle cautiously expecting #2!

Wednesday, August 25, 2004

Off topic, but true

My horoscope is really appropriate today so I felt like sharing:



The Moon in Capricorn is forming an earthy Grand Trine with the Sun, Mercury, Mars and the North Node -- the point of the future of your soul. This laundry list of planets means two things. You know how many things are working in your favor now -- and, as unfashionable as it is, you are ready to jump in and do the work required to get things rolling once again.



It applies mostly to my weightloss, because now I realize what I have to do to get to my goal and am getting there. I've lost 6.2 pounds in two weeks. I'm happy for that :o) And, Jolene, I don't know if you realize I have a weightloss journal. Click on the links to the weightloss site on the right of the screen ;o)



Anywho, tomorrow we test for pregnancy. I've prepared for a negative result. Even though I know it will be negative, just when she says it it brings it to life. It still hurts, no matter how someone is ready for the bad results. But I'll be okay. I look at it this way... Aldon will be gone almost three months, I could lose up to 20 pounds in those three months, and then I'd be healthier. I may still not be healthy, but the chance will go up for getting pregnant. I can look forward to that. I just am hoping for some luck. If not, maybe I can reach my goal weight in a year ;o) Well, I'll update when I get the results and when her and I talk about what to do next. I *don't* want to stop clomid. To me, if I stop then start again, won't that be like having to start at day 1 all over again? I don't want that, I want to be normal (atleast better then I am now) when Aldon gets back.

0 comments:

Post a Comment