Primary and secondary infertility. Recurrent pregnancy loss. PCOS. Insulin Resistance. Low progesterone. Vitamin D deficient. 3 1/2 years and 3 (more) clomid cycle cautiously expecting #2!

Sunday, March 7, 2010

2 dpo...

It finally happened! I only had one day of a positive OPK this cycle and the next day (CD 56) I ovulated, it's been confirmed by two temperatures above cover-line so I'm happy. I think this cycle was really "off"... well obviously ovulating about 30 days later then normal didn't help, but the day of ovulation my cervix shut tight and I was dry! Very strange and has never happened like this before, but I guess we'll see if this cycle was a bust or not in two weeks. Well, more like 4-7 more days of me holding out testing knowing my *lack* of willpower.

All I can do is hope and keep faith.

0 comments:

Post a Comment