Primary and secondary infertility. Recurrent pregnancy loss. PCOS. Insulin Resistance. Low progesterone. Vitamin D deficient. 3 1/2 years and 3 (more) clomid cycle cautiously expecting #2!

Saturday, March 27, 2010

19 days to go..

I finally got my referral process to the ob/gyn clinic who deals with infertility done, with no hassle or setbacks from my insurance or the military hospital nearby (who could intercept it if they think they have the means to help me). My appointment is set up and I have 19 days to go, which is great since the days have been going quickly.

I also got my lab work back from my doctor, who doesn't know what the #'s mean, but I didn't care since I wanted them done ahead of time and to look them up online. Here's what I had:

FSH: 4.6

Estradiol: 82

LH: 4.2

Prolactin: 15.1

Progesterone: 0.83

TSH: 1.28

Testosterone: Ugh, unknown.. the office forgot to do that one or didn't see it written down.

DHEAS: 91

Almost all the #'s look normal according to what I have read. The only thing I could see being a problem is that my estradiol level is high, but I won't know more about what the #'s mean until I see the ob/gyn. Hopefully she can help put some light on the subject. Let's just hope these next 2 1/2 weeks go by in an orderly fashion. We've been TTC long enough, I'd like to know what is going on. Speaking of which, husband has a sperm analysis Tuesday, so I'm interested to find out the results! Although I'm 100% sure the issue is me, I'd rather make sure of it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment