Primary and secondary infertility. Recurrent pregnancy loss. PCOS. Insulin Resistance. Low progesterone. Vitamin D deficient. 3 1/2 years and 3 (more) clomid cycle cautiously expecting #2!

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Patience is paying off

It's CD 55 here and I finally got a positive OPK so I'm excited about ovulating! I was so tempted to take provera to induce a period this past week or two but I kept putting it off. The thought of waiting 10 days after the pills to get a period not including the 26 or so days until ovulation occurred just didn't make me feel comfortable so I held out. It's finally paying off!

Unfortunately my husband's back is hurting so he got a check-up today and the doctor said he tore something and gave him pain killer and muscle relaxer. I'm not sure the affects of the medicines on sperm, but hopefully what sex we have had and any to follow will work out as hoped. One can only keep faith, right?

0 comments:

Post a Comment