Primary and secondary infertility. Recurrent pregnancy loss. PCOS. Insulin Resistance. Low progesterone. Vitamin D deficient. 3 1/2 years and 3 (more) clomid cycle cautiously expecting #2!

Monday, March 1, 2010

CD 52... and...

no show. I was sick the mid-month and I am pretty sure that delayed ovulation. Gratefully I'm starting to have EWCM again and my OPK's are getting darker so I am hoping for good news!

In April we "celebrate" TTC #2 for 3 years and I find myself a little more emotional about it all lately. We decided it was time to get proactive - my husband is going to his doctor on Thursday to ask for a semen analysis and I got an appointment on Friday with my PCM to refer me to someone who can deal with infertility.

I came to a decision for a while I won't be dealing with Madigan Army Facility if I can prevent it. Right now I want to get testing done and I noticed that there is an ob/gyn clinic nearby who deals with infertility issues and tricare approved. So I figured it'd be good to go there for testing, more blood work, consulting, possibly fertility medicines again, and for monitoring. I figure if we can get into someone closer to find out what our issues are then it'd be better then heading on a 60 minute drive (we live in Silverdale) every time I need to be checked out. I'm hoping it works, but to make sure I've been contacting Tricare and the clinic to make sure. It sounds like there should be no issue so once I talk to my PCM I'll ask to be referred to a ob/gyn who deals in infertility out here. And if time comes that our issues will need something more I'll go to Madigan for IUI's. Although I'm still questioning if I can see a covered civilian doctor and still just pay out of pocket for certain things but that will be something to ask later.

So while I'm praying I do ovulate soon I'm hoping for the best this coming month. I just know three years is a long time. Granted my husband was gone for part of the year, but that is military and submarines for you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment