Primary and secondary infertility. Recurrent pregnancy loss. PCOS. Insulin Resistance. Low progesterone. Vitamin D deficient. 3 1/2 years and 3 (more) clomid cycle cautiously expecting #2!

Friday, June 4, 2010

Might edit blog further later

I've been working on fixing up my blog, but cannot determine whether I should "pretty" it up with colors or stick to something basic. I do like basic, it's easier on the eyes as well as easy to contend with - but am not 100% sure. For now, what you see is what you get. However, please do tell me if the coloring hurts your eyes. I'm still working on that part because I'm not 100% satisfied with it.

As for the pictures that are in my blog header - I know they're not fertility related, but they're my pictures and I'm proud of them. I've never done pictures related to fertility - needles, baby items, whatever... maybe some day I will but for now I think this will do just fine.

Any opinions?

Update: I also wanted to add that you'll see my pregnancy updates added into this blog, as I'm removing them from my "The Good Stuff" blog and importing them into here. With IF and RPL I figured it belonged in here more.

0 comments:

Post a Comment