Primary and secondary infertility. Recurrent pregnancy loss. PCOS. Insulin Resistance. Low progesterone. Vitamin D deficient. 3 1/2 years and 3 (more) clomid cycle cautiously expecting #2!

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Normal results

I finally took the time to call and get my first RPL blood work results- everything I got came back negative, which means there is no issues and everything is normal. I had a feeling that would be what would happen, I honestly don't think we'll find anything, however I still want to ask about more blood work. I forgot to ask the nurse when I was on the phone with her, since I was on the cell phone with my mother at the time, so I think I'll call to schedule an appointment to have a one on one with Dr. Q.

The nurse told me that we would continue on with what we were planning to do in the beginning - next period I'll get an HSG done before CD 10. They told me they will give me doxycycline a day before, the day of, and the day after the HSG to prevent infection. Also we'll do CD 3 testing, and start clomid on CD 5-9. I guess she'll give me progesterone to help when I'm pregnant and I'll be on it until 13 weeks. I'm not going to object, since I've always questioned low progesterone but they never confirm the #'s. Only reason I knew where I was at around 4w and 5w was because of my primary care manager but once I got turned over to the Navy hospital they stopped because they don't believe in them.

It's kind of hard to be stuck in the middle and not know where to go next. I wish I knew.

2 comments:

Patiently Waiting said...

I feel for you. Thinking of you.

Tiffany said...

Thanks for following along my blog!

And TTC with Tricare can be so frustrating! And that is without all of your other stuff added in. I haven't read any of your posts yet, but just got briefly caught up with your timeline on the sidebar. Hopefully you can get some answers soon!

Post a Comment