Primary and secondary infertility. Recurrent pregnancy loss. PCOS. Insulin Resistance. Low progesterone. Vitamin D deficient. 3 1/2 years and 3 (more) clomid cycle cautiously expecting #2!

Sunday, December 5, 2010

Always busy, never complaining...

I must admit even though I'm a stay at home to my one (almost 5 year old) son, I find myself rather busy all the time. It doesn't help I'm trying to also do a little business on the side, which isn't that successful. Right now it's just fun for me, but it does keep me busy. That along with every thing else - dishes, laundry, vacuuming, etc it's amazing how you can fill up the day doing all that! Some of my friends are surprised that most of the time my plans include cleaning some each day. Isn't that always how it goes? It just means we have too much junk!! Which we do, and oddly enough even though every few months I donate we still seem to have more to donate the next time around.

So how about you? Do you find yourself overwhelmed with chores, or are you more laid back? Do you have a plan of attack? Oddly enough chores remind me of TTC, some chose to plan out what they'll do months in advance and some will take it day by day and see where it takes them.

Anyway, if you honestly have some good tips I could use them! I feel like my house is taking over my life!

0 comments:

Post a Comment