Primary and secondary infertility. Recurrent pregnancy loss. PCOS. Insulin Resistance. Low progesterone. Vitamin D deficient. 3 1/2 years and 3 (more) clomid cycle cautiously expecting #2!

Saturday, July 24, 2004

And I'm back on the clomid...

I almost forgot to take my two doses of clomid today, but thankfully something triggered my mind. Thank heavens. With only 14 minutes to go until a new day too LOL. I'm sort of depressed about this... this thing called trying to conceive. At times I want to gives my hands in and say no more. How much can one person go through? At 21 months of trying, I can only imagine how it feels for people who've been trying a lifetime. My heart goes out to you. You truly have a big heart.



I don't know what to say. Aldon's mom called today and checked up on us. After she talked to me a while she talked to Aldon. I guess she asked how I was doing. He, of course, said I was fine... and that he's happy for Carmen and Ben's pregnancy. Just that we've been trying. Under my shell, I'm not fine but I don't want others worrying for me. It's no ones fault. I'm alright, just a little broken. But what's broken can be fixed and I am healing. I know I will be pregnant someday. I will be blessed and grateful. When is just the question.



I got my Weightloss site up. So if you want to, check it out. There isn't much there, but in time there will be. I sometimes think I'm going to just give in, give up on "trying", and go full force into losing this weight. I'm deciding on some programs to get... which you'll see in my journal on my weightloss site.



August 9th... that's when we test for ovulation. August 9th... the last chance of getting pregnant before Aldon's leaves.

0 comments:

Post a Comment