Primary and secondary infertility. Recurrent pregnancy loss. PCOS. Insulin Resistance. Low progesterone. Vitamin D deficient. 3 1/2 years and 3 (more) clomid cycle cautiously expecting #2!

Saturday, October 16, 2010

Changed the blog look

Well for now, until I decide to pay for my blog being edited, I found myself a free blog template!! Where? Lellou Blogs has some great free templates (with some terms of use you should check out if you decide to snag one), a handful of pre-made templates you can buy, and also takes orders for custom blog designs. She does fabulous stuff (and no, I'm not being paid a dime!)

So I like it for the time being. Perhaps one day I'll buy a design that fits me better - but for now this works :)

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

I like it! Funny, I just got a new template and moved my blog back to blogger today! Got it from the same place too!

Suzy, Not a Fertile Myrtle said...

I love your blog makeover. So pretty!

Post a Comment