Primary and secondary infertility. Recurrent pregnancy loss. PCOS. Insulin Resistance. Low progesterone. Vitamin D deficient. 3 1/2 years and 3 (more) clomid cycle cautiously expecting #2!

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Not feeling so hot...

Or rather, I'm feeling *too* hot. The last few days have been interesting - I've been having a lot more heartburn, I feel nauseous all day, and I'm in a constant state of hot. I feel like my internal thermostat is set too high and I'm flushed feeling. I'm not sick either... no fever. So I don't know what is going on or what to think.

I totally feel like crap!! I'm 10 dpo so I cannot determine if I'm having pregnancy symptoms or not. I usually don't feel this way unless I am pregnant, but I'm not trying to get my hopes up too high. I'm praying that I am (who TTC doesn't?) because if I'm not pregnant then I sure as hell am a little sick. Hopefully I feel better soon. Only reason I'd totally not mind feeling this way is if I was. That at least is worth the ill feelings!!

Enough whining. I'll shut up. We'll see how I feel in the morning.

0 comments:

Post a Comment