Primary and secondary infertility. Recurrent pregnancy loss. PCOS. Insulin Resistance. Low progesterone. Vitamin D deficient. 3 1/2 years and 3 (more) clomid cycle cautiously expecting #2!

Friday, April 23, 2010

4w2d Update

Pregnancy update: 4w2d. Promise I won't do that all the time! LOL. Well, today is technically 16dpo... got my second beta drawn today and have to wait for the results!! Unfortunately when I asked the lady how long until I get the results she said most likely 48 hours!! It sounds like their place had changed who owns it or something, but if it takes 48 hours then all I have to say is their laboratory sucks. And yes I'm anxious to know, I just thought it would be more like 24 hours. Once I get them I'll be updating again. Oh and the pregnancy test? Yeah I took that after my beta for reassurance.

0 comments:

Post a Comment