Primary and secondary infertility. Recurrent pregnancy loss. PCOS. Insulin Resistance. Low progesterone. Vitamin D deficient. 3 1/2 years and 3 (more) clomid cycle cautiously expecting #2!

Thursday, April 22, 2010

4w1d Update

Pregnancy update: I'm 4w1d so I'm going through all the pregnancy nerves again. We won't be telling family for a while because my last miscarriage was at 6w2d and telling every one that we miscarried is not the highlight of my life. However I'm feeling a little more confident about this pregnancy. Already my pregnancy signs are starting to stick out more - I'm a tad more sensitive and emotional to things (alright, I started bawling last night when my son woke up crying and coughing) and my breasts are really tender. I honestly didn't have many signs last time which led me to wonder if things were progressing, but later was confirmed when I started bleeding. Honestly I'd rather be sick and puking if it meant feeling more comfort in how things are going. I'm still waiting for the referral to the OB/GYN clinic at the Naval hospital and then once that goes through will be scheduling my first appointment. The OB/GYN who dealt with my
miscarriage told me that due to my prior two miscarriages I can get my first ultrasound at 6 weeks and trust me I'm holding them to that.

0 comments:

Post a Comment