Primary and secondary infertility. Recurrent pregnancy loss. PCOS. Insulin Resistance. Low progesterone. Vitamin D deficient. 3 1/2 years and 3 (more) clomid cycle cautiously expecting #2!

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Announcement (posted to my other blog before)

I'm pregnant!! Not many people read this journal, so I don't have to fear all my relatives and friend's finding out before I want to tell them. We're cautiously expecting - I'm only 13 dpo so I'm not quite 4 weeks yet! 3w 6d to be precise. I had a miscarriage in September so I'm very nervous about having a repeat. I had my first beta drawn yesterday, 12 dpo and my progesterone level was 22.94 and my HcG # was 24. So I'm barely pregnant! And kind of petrified about that #, but my last miscarriage was around the same. I'm hoping to see the #'s go up a ton with the next beta. My primary care manager won't do another one for a week so I think what I'll do is buy a beta on 4/23 (will cost $58 but worth the peace of mind) and then go in for the other beta/progesterone test on 4/27. Of course even waiting 3 more days is nerve wracking but hopefully I'll find things to keep me busy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment