Primary and secondary infertility. Recurrent pregnancy loss. PCOS. Insulin Resistance. Low progesterone. Vitamin D deficient. 3 1/2 years and 3 (more) clomid cycle cautiously expecting #2!

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Getting back to my health while waiting to conceive

I know I need to lose weight, there's no denying that. I've had weight issues all my life and it wasn't until I reached 197 pounds that I conceived and delivered my healthy son. I am partially thinking that's been part of the blame on my miscarriages - I was 220 when I had my first miscarriage and around 230 when I had my second. Lately I'm hovering around 228 and it scares me to wonder if the next time I get pregnant I'll miscarry again. I know it's not always likely, but I don't want to take chances in a way. So I need to vow to get back on track with eating cleaner and exercising, which is hard when I don't have a lot of energy in the first place. Got to start somewhere though.

I'm currently at 6dpo. I'm nervous, as always. Nervous for the possibility of more months of trying over any thing else. As always I also am *feeling* pregnant. Breast soreness? Very much! Exhaustion? Even worse. Getting a cold? Well, okay that's new. I got sick without any one else being sick in my family over the weekend! What is up with that? I wish I could explain that one since it's new to me.

2 more days until my appointment. I will be getting some 7dpo blood work done tomorrow unless my primary doctor's office says no to it, but they shouldn't since they're always considerate about doing any tests I need done (since my first ob/gyn infertility appointment is the day after I can't exactly ask their office). Hopefully everything will go well. I still need to figure out what to ask or request of this infertility doctor. We'll see what they think too.

1 comments:

Roxanna said...

(((HUGS))) Fertility meds wrecked havoc on my body and I am finally getting back on track. If you want a diet buddy let me know....I am looking for one :)

Post a Comment