Primary and secondary infertility. Recurrent pregnancy loss. PCOS. Insulin Resistance. Low progesterone. Vitamin D deficient. 3 1/2 years and 3 (more) clomid cycle cautiously expecting #2!

Saturday, April 24, 2010

So nervous

Pregnancy update: Well thankfully it didn't even take 24 hours to get my results! That was good news. However I'm still on edge this round. My results showed that my HcG was 122 mIU/mL. So here's how it is going so far:



12 dpo: 24 mIU/mL
16 dpo: 122 mIU/mL



Doubling time: 40.92 hours



According to countdowntopregnancy.com a "normal" doubling time when under 1200 mIU/ml is around 31-72 hours. So I'm keeping my fingers crossed and praying for a good outcome. Next beta should be the 26th or 27th depending on if I can hold out a day longer.

0 comments:

Post a Comment