Primary and secondary infertility. Recurrent pregnancy loss. PCOS. Insulin Resistance. Low progesterone. Vitamin D deficient. 3 1/2 years and 3 (more) clomid cycle cautiously expecting #2!

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

4w5d blood work results

This is about yesterday - 4w5d's beta results!! I was anxiously to hear the #'s and got them a few hours ago. Here's the break down now.



12 dpo - 24 mIU/mL, Progesterone 22.94

16 dpo - 122 mIU/mL Doubling Time 40.92 hours

19 dpo - 422 mIU/mL, Progesterone 18.4 Doubling Time 40.22 hours




It's going at a great pace, staying under 2 days doubling time so I'm happy! The nurse practitioner said my progesterone is in the normal levels for the first trimester and that they can vary so I'm not too worried about that.



I've got the referral to the Navy hospital's OB/gyns approved so I'll be calling to make my first appointment soon! I'm still praying they stick to their agreement about having my first ultrasound at 6 weeks, but we'll see. I already know the person who discussed it no longer works there - thing about Navy doctors is they're switched out so much!! The price we pay sometimes.



So here's hoping for the best - and praying for a miracle in the end. I'm already so excited to start everything for this baby I cannot wait.

0 comments:

Post a Comment