Primary and secondary infertility. Recurrent pregnancy loss. PCOS. Insulin Resistance. Low progesterone. Vitamin D deficient. 3 1/2 years and 3 (more) clomid cycle cautiously expecting #2!

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Day 5- your favorite quote

I really like a couple quotes, most of them fit with life and with heart ache which is what I've been experiencing lately. One is "I never said it would be easy, only worth it" and one that I heard from the television show Scrubs from Bob Kelso, "Nothing in this world worth having comes easy".

Those two quotes are both right, nothing in this world worth having comes to us easily. I think the people who work hard to achieve want they want or have received appreciate it more then those who have it happen faster. At least that's how I'm looking at it as :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment