Primary and secondary infertility. Recurrent pregnancy loss. PCOS. Insulin Resistance. Low progesterone. Vitamin D deficient. 3 1/2 years and 3 (more) clomid cycle cautiously expecting #2!

Sunday, August 29, 2010

Day 9- a photo you took

I have a ton, but I'll post the one I just took recently in Yellowstone. We visited family a little over a month ago for two weeks and went to Yellowstone on the way back home. This is one of the photos I took while we were there:





This was called the heart spring. It *kind* of looks like a heart, I guess! It's amusing hearing other people argue about what kind of body part it looks like. "It looks like a kidney!", "No more like a lung!" Hehe. Wish we had longer to spend there, the place is so huge we didn't see over 10% of it, if that!

1 comments:

Glass Case of Emotion said...

Yellowstone is an amazing place!

Post a Comment