Primary and secondary infertility. Recurrent pregnancy loss. PCOS. Insulin Resistance. Low progesterone. Vitamin D deficient. 3 1/2 years and 3 (more) clomid cycle cautiously expecting #2!

Saturday, August 28, 2010

Day 8- a photo that makes you sad

Alright - story time! I used to date this guy when I was 14-16ish on and off who quite frankly was a pathological liar and have a few problems in his life. We weren't stable together, obviously, since he was a jerk. He wound up getting in trouble and had to go to a juvenile detention center when I was around 16 years old. So as you can see, I was glad to no longer be with him at that point in time.

Now we're fast forwarding it many many years - about 2 years ago he gets someone knocked up and marries them (who now are divorced). I am actually friend's with his mother on facebook, because she always was considerate even though she didn't like me dating her son. How does this have any thing to do with a photo that makes me angry/sad? Well, now the happy grandmother posts photos of his now 14 month old son.

This child is such a beautiful guy. And honestly I'm mad that he has this son that I don't feel like he should have. I don't know what the situation is now that he and the mother are divorced, but I know his mother says that the lady isn't the best mother. I know he hasn't changed his lies or ways either... and what kind of situation is that for a child? Shouldn't this child deserve a more stable family?

Obviously I can't post the pictures of his wonderful son, but it hurts to see those. It always makes me question why children get blessed into bad situations and those who try so hard to expand their family that are wonderful (and stable financially and emotionally) don't get blessed. Guess we'll never know!

0 comments:

Post a Comment