Primary and secondary infertility. Recurrent pregnancy loss. PCOS. Insulin Resistance. Low progesterone. Vitamin D deficient. 3 1/2 years and 3 (more) clomid cycle cautiously expecting #2!

Thursday, August 19, 2010

How do you like the blog now?

*I know I posted this yesterday but I wanted people's honest opinions and when I post late at night I don't think many people see my blog*

I decided to look for some new blog templates and came across this one! It showed I had looked at this one previously, which is odd because I think it looks beautiful. What does every one else think?

Still waiting on AF. Just finished provera yesterday so I'm hoping it won't be more than four days until I can finally be out of this "cycle" from Hell.

How is every one doing lately? I've been reading everyone's blogs and trying to keep up! I don't always post but want to keep an eye on every one. I'm hoping for happier days for every one and soon!

1 comments:

Tiffany said...

Love the new layout! Looks so cute!
I hardly ever look at anyone's actual blogs because I use Google Reader.

I'm doing good! Just waiting for our home study papers to come!!!

Post a Comment