Primary and secondary infertility. Recurrent pregnancy loss. PCOS. Insulin Resistance. Low progesterone. Vitamin D deficient. 3 1/2 years and 3 (more) clomid cycle cautiously expecting #2!

Friday, August 6, 2010

Ever have one of those days?

Ever have one of those days where you just hurt and need to address it? I'm feeling that today - so many emotions. I've been spotting the last four days, awaiting and hoping for my period. It's been about 2 months 1 week since my miscarriage and I'm ready for this to be over with. I feel like I'm in limbo, since I haven't ovulated but cannot count this as a period yet since all it's been is spotting.

Of course when I'm in limbo like this - I have to make myself bawl. Not intentionally, but it seems when I'm feeling hurt the most I listen to this song below, which makes me think of all the babies I've lost:







I know that song wasn't intended for pregnancy loss, but was wrote for another purpose... however for me it will always be about my loss. Another song I listen to on days like this is:





So as you can imagine I'm spending this time feeling what I need to... I'm hoping part of these emotions are PMS, but until I actually get a flow I don't know what to consider it. I want it to be over as well, because I'm supposed to call the ob/gyn cycle day 1 to schedule an HSG which I have to work around my husband's schedule! It sucks when you're looking forward to get a period..

I'd still appreciate if any one who has decided to do IUI's, IVF's, or adoption would respond to my blog Jump then Fall, if you don't mind!! I really think we need to go further.

I think soon I'll start working on my Zazzle's line of adoption/IF/pregnancy loss shirts... I feel like I need to.

0 comments:

Post a Comment