Primary and secondary infertility. Recurrent pregnancy loss. PCOS. Insulin Resistance. Low progesterone. Vitamin D deficient. 3 1/2 years and 3 (more) clomid cycle cautiously expecting #2!

Friday, August 20, 2010

Welcome ICLW!!!!

Welcome ICLW bloggers!!!

I didn't do this last month since I was out on vacation and knew I wouldn't be able to keep up with it as much as I would have loved to. I did do it the month before which my first time and I know I did fail miserably but I did find some new bloggers I love following and keeping an eye on!! Although I just wish they were having better luck on the TTC front as well. As much as it's good to have people around who know how you're feeling I'd appreciate if there was good news for every one!

I'll introduce myself.. my name is Krystal. I've been married to my husband for 8 years and we have one son together who is 4 1/2 years old. I talk about them a lot on my other blog. My husband is in the military, Navy, to be specific. We've been all over it seems. We both met and married in Idaho, then shortly after moved to South Carolina for 2 years, Georgia for another 2, and have been at our current location in Washington for 5 years and counting.

I love photography, which oddly enough I never put on this blog. I should change that! I'm a crafty person but lazy when it comes to crafts so I spend my time being artistic designing things with photoshop instead. I'm still a beginner, but have had fun opening up my own zazzle store A little bit of fun and Tshirts for a cause where I have a variety of t-shirts, hats, and other items using what I've done. I'm not successful in my attempts to be a work at home mother, but I try!

Oh, yeah.. and another thing... I suffer from miscarriages and infertility. I think that's a given! My history is pretty laid out on the IF History tab above my blog as well, but here is the overview: We tried 2 1/2 years and one miscarriage to conceive my son. We decided 14 months after he was born to bless him with a sibling. 3 1/2 years TTC and two miscarriages later is where we are today. My last miscarriage was May 22, so three months and I just had to take provera to induce a period since it wasn't happening on it's own. I've been diagnosed with pcos, insulin resistance, and vitamin d deficiency.

I want to welcome every one again! Thanks for visiting!

1 comments:

Laura said...

happy ICLW. I love going to new blogs and finding other peoples stories. Have a wonderful ICLW week!

Post a Comment